Policies for Lamp Lighter Inn, Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Check In between 4pm & 9pm (Please contact us in advance if you plan on arriving after 9pm so arrangements can be made for check in.)
- Check Out at 11am.
- We welcome families and groups.
- All rooms are pet friendly.
- A light breakfast is available each morning: 8:15 – 10am.
- Non Smoking Property: All the rooms are non-smoking rooms. Guests who smoke in rooms are subject to a $250 smoking fee.
- Our weekend policy is either a Thursday and Friday, or a Saturday and Sunday, or Friday, Saturday and Sunday combination.
- Reservations booked for June 19th thru September 1st require a minimum two night stay all days of the week.
- We request that all reservations be accompanied by a one night’s deposit.
- We guarantee space and rate requirements only.
- Room types are guaranteed, not specific rooms, although every attempt will be made to accommodate your requests.
- If you cancel all or part of your reservation or require other changes in your schedule, we must receive advance notice.
- If you cancel up to 7 days prior to check-in, you will receive your deposit back.
- If you must cancel within the 7 days prior to check-in, your deposit may be kept.
- There may be exceptions to the cancellation period in which case we must have 100% occupancy on the days reserved before we could return your deposit.
- This policy pertains to early check-outs as well as cancellations.
- Special events and holidays may have greater cancellation periods. Please call ahead.
Thank you for respecting these policies. They are necessary for the successful management of a small country inn.
“Delightful 30s,40s style Inn. Very well maintained and very clean. Each cabin/room is unique. Some have a fireplace and each has a widescreen TV. I especially enjoyed the patio with gas lighters for comfort, and the outside breakfast arangement. Very comfortable and a fun Carmel By the Sea experience.”
-Joe Lansden II, Google