Covid-19 Safe Practices & Policies
Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to the Lamp Lighter Inn! We appreciate that you have chosen our Inn for your Carmel by the Sea getaway.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our employees during this time of Covid-19. We are also including a list of policies that we request of each of our guests to ensure the health and safety of all who frequent our establishment.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time.
~ All of us at the Lamp Lighter Inn
- Each of our employees have received training in extensive cleaning procedures, to include the frequent disinfecting of all common touch areas such as counters, doors, floors, lamps, light switches, tables, chairs, and couches, for example.
- You are welcome to enjoy our outdoor facilities. Our staff practices frequent cleaning of all common touch surfaces.
- Each of our employees wears a mask and, where needed, gloves.
- At all times, we practice social distancing, maintaining 6-feet apart from all others.
- During check in you will receive a sanitized room key, sanitized pen for signing in, and any special instructions to maximize your comfort and safety during your stay with us.
GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Each of our rooms is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to guest arrival. All surfaces, furniture, linens and amenities are sanitized.
- Once your room is cleaned and prepared for you, no one enters the room prior to your arrival.
- We request that guests wear a mask when in close quarters with other guests and our staff.
- If you are feeling unwell, we request that you notify us by phone so that we can cancel or reschedule your stay with us.
- If while you are at the inn, you become unwell, we request that you notify us and make arrangements to return home.
- We ask all guests to practice social distancing during check in, while enjoying our property, and other guests as well as our staff.